Equipped with the most advanced GNSS receiver technology, Zenith25 Pro delivers ultimate performance. Even in extreme environments, the reliable, robust GNSS system “works when you do”.
With its internal radio and 3.75 G Penta band GSM, the full support of GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and SBAS systems the Zenith25 Pro Series is truly future proof. Combining all those technologies with the Q-Lock™ technology, Zenith25 is suitable for any application.
Benefitting from world class technology supporting GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, and SBAS systems, combined with unmatched Q-Lock™ technology, the Zenith25 Series is truly future proofed and suitable for any application. Zenith25 Pro receivers are built to last and are tough enough to withstand a 2 m drop onto a hard surface and total submersion in water.
The Zenith25 Pro GNSS series provides IP68 dust- and waterproofness, enabling use even in extreme environments. The system is robust enough to withstand a 2m topple overand a complete submersion under water.
With its internal UHF, its 3.75G Penta band GSM and the full support of GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and SBAS systems, the Zenith25 Pro Series is truly future-proof and suitable for any application.
The PS336 series is a high performance, robust handheld for real time communications, even in harsh conditions. With Windows® embedded, this datalogger provides an open system to any compatible software, including GeoMax FieldGenius and X·PAD
What is included:
Zenith25 Pro GSM-UHF Flexible Rover + Base Package
- 2x Zenith25 Pro GNSS, GSM-UHF, GLONASS
- Zenith25 Pro Accessory Kit including hard container, microSD card, USB cable, Quick Guide and CD.
- 2x Gainflex UHF radio antenna for frequency range 435-470 MHz
- 2x Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery charger
- Cable from Zenith receiver or EASyPro radio to Gainflex antenna (2m).
- Pole for mounting GNSS antenna for Base setup
- Tribrach with optical plummet
- Carrier with 5/8″ screw
- Cable for connecting the Zenith25 receiver to an external power supply and Satel EASyPro radio.
- Geomax PS336 Data Collector with MicroSurvey Field Genius