The most versatile pipe lasers in the market, the Leica Piper 200 and 100 bring exceptional performance, accuracy, and simplicity to sewer construction and pipe applications. The compact Piper fits inside a 100 millimeter (4 inches) pipe, assuring easy and efficient setup even in the smallest inverts.
Current Piper 100 and 200 lasers are in laser class 3 which requires additional safety regulations in some countries. With Piper 100 2M we are able to help our customers work with pipe lasers without additional effort to fulfill these regulations.
High application versatility
In the pipe, over the top or in the manhole, the Leica Piper always delivers outstanding performance.
- In the pipe – Piper’s self-centering, rubber tipped feet and robust, cast-aluminium housing assure the highest reliability in pipeline construction.
- Over the top – In above-ground tasks, the optional scope and the mount kit provide a user-friendly solution for simple setup and operation.
- In the manhole – In manhole applications, Piper’s unique design and wide stable base make it easy to set up even in the tightest inverts.
- Piper is 100% waterproof (sealed to IP X8 protection standard) and has a positive pressure nitrogen seal to deliver the ultimate reliability.
Piper hits the target every time
Piper is ideal anywhere line and grade are required.
- Large clear display for easy grade reading. Line position, battery status, and level indication.
- Piper’s bright, visible beam is focused to maintain its crisp, clear spot and size over long distances.
- Automatic grade compensation easily identifies and corrects grade errors. Piper automatically self-levels over a full grade range and eliminates the need to tip the laser for steep slopes.
Increased productivity with smart features
Piper 200 and 100 provide pipe and sewer contractors with smart, user-friendly features for enhanced application performance.
- Strobe Mode – its multi-functional remote control strobes the laser beam for increased visibility.
- Top pivot point (Lighted Pivot Point) and Battery Saving Mode.
- Alignmaster function – a patented automatic targeting system that searches and finds the target for fast second-day setups, minimizing downtime on the jobsite.
- Alignmaster included
- Red Laser Diode – 635 nm
- 4.75 mW maximum Laser Output
- 200m Working Range
- -10 % to +25 % Grade Range
- -15 % to +30 % Self-levelling Range
- Line Movement: 6 m metres @ 30 metres
- Battery type and life: Lithium-Ion, 40 hours
- Operating Temp: -20° to +50° C
- Weight: 2 kg
- Seal – IPX8
- Wireless remote control up to 150 meters
- PIPER 200, Laser with Carrying Case and manual.
- IR Remote Control
- Target Assy with small red insert, 300mm.
- GEB221, Lithium-Ion Battery, 4Ah
- GKL211, Charger Li-Ion (Incl AC adapter and car adapter)